So throughout my weightless journey one of the things I’ve found hardest is to find yummy snack recipes that aren’t full of sugar, until I came across a recipe for banana oat bites.
I decided to make them and added some of my own twists to the recipe so I thought I’d share it with you guys because they’re so delicious!
- 5 ripe bananas
- 4 cups of oats
- dark chocolate chunks
- organic honey
- First mash the bananas together in a bowl
- Then pulse the oats in a blender until they are slightly finer consistency
- Mix the oats into the mashed bananas
- Then add the chocolate chips – as many as you’d like
- If the mixture is quite dry add some honey – the mixture should be quite gooey
- Make small balls out of the mixture and put them on a lined tray and flatten them slightly
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180degrees – until they are starting to brown slightly
I’m not exactly sure how many calories each one contains but all of the ingredients are natural with no bad sugars so I count them as pretty healthy!
Let me know if you try them and how they turn out! They don’t look great but they taste absolutely amazing!