Hello my lovelies, I hope you’re all well!
Before I start I want to apologise for my absence – I’ve come down with a virus thats left me in bed for a week doing nothing but sleeping! Now that I’m feeling better I thought I’d share my favourite gluten free cupcake recipe with you all.
- 2/3 cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees / 350F and prepare the cupcake tins
- Mix the sugar, oil, vanilla extract, eggs and milk together in a bowl
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, and then add this mixture to the wet ingredients
- Pour the mixture into your cupcake tins
- Bake for apron 20minutes until they are golden brown on top
This mixture is very very wet and almost pure liquid, but do not panic because once it bakes it produces the most delicious, moist cupcakes!
I then like to top them off by creating a glacé icing by mixing icing sugar and water and during over the cupcakes.
I absolutely love this recipe and hope you do too! Let me know in the comments if you try it out!